New Year, new You!

 Hey all,

New Year's is a time of resolutions. I usually have many I want to work on but they often do not work well in the long run. I am going to try and implement change because I feel 2024 could be my year!

To implement change, you must make smaller, more realistic goals. You can't just say you want to lose weight. You need smaller goals and also timeframes of how you're going to achieve those goals. Being specific and realistic helps you achieve goals better and more effectively. 

One of the examples for this is that every year I always said I would read 50 books but didn't actually do it. I could reach maybe like 38 books on goodreads for my yearly challenge. So the last two challenges I pledged only 30 books and this year and last I read at least 50 books with a smaller goal set out at first! In fact I have read over 130 books this year!

Change doesn't just come at the beginning of a new year, you can start anytime. A new year beginning does set up a time of hope for many. I hope that 2024 is your year as well as mine and it doesn't kick you in the ass!

I'm looking to change my outlook on things this year.

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts