Eau de Gaga 001 Fragrance review

Hi guys, haven't posted in a while but I figured I would try to post more often.

I'm really really really into fragrances! I regularly go out with my friend to smell different things.

Anyhoo, I smelled Eay de Gaga by Lady Gaga yesterday, and I will give you my impressions!


....

I didn't like Eau de Gaga at all! It made me smell like some sort of guido or sketchy man. I did not like it one bit! I thought I could smell a spicy almost peppery note in it, but there isn't. However, I find that a lot of men's fragrances (and eau de gaga is unisex) that have the leather note do not appeal to me at all, and that is simply on paper alone. However, I, as you must gather, have tested Eau de Gaga on my skin. It is not my cup of tea, unfortunately!

Verdict: Dislike/pass on it.

Comments

Popular Posts