Update

I haven't posted in a while. I am really bad with committing to things, especially blogging. I hope of course to post more on here as well as my deviantart.

I am still working on my novel. Yes, the one about the vampire, though most of the time I just say I work on it but I am really just thinking about it. I used to have this novel based on a dream I had one night but I never even started writing it because I pitched the idea to a friend and it didn't gel with them. I might revisit that one though with a new planning of names and plots. I was inspired by Danielle Steel's book, Coming Out, to write my high society book that I am revisiting.

Also, I have another story I wanted to write, but it somehow seems too similar to one of Debbie Macomber's series, at least in place names only (well only really one place name, but it hasn't anything to do with what her series is about.) This one is also based on a dream I had and has to do with a school (might be a religious school, I can't remember.)

I remember when I was going to write Christian novels. What a different time that was back then.

Anyways, I hope to work on some of these things soon!

See Ya!

Curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts