Katy Perry-Witness

Hello all!

Of course I haven't updated in a while! The vegetables were calling me! lol. I work as a produce clerk but of course I haven't stopped listening to music! I didn't know until a few days before I bought it months ago that Katy Perry had a new album out! Shocker! I am usually pretty up to date with knowing current albums out by my favorite artists! well, here is my consensus:

Katy Perry's witness is not as good as her previous albums, even prism. However, I still like it. Chained to the rhythm has been my baby since I first heard it and it is one of my fave singles/music videos from Katy Perry.

My faves so far, because you know I like to pinpoint my favorite highlights of an album!:

Chained to the rhythm (duh!)
pendulum
bon appetit (funny thing is, I thought it was dumb when i heard it but it is kind of catchy so it might be a love/hate and/or guilty pleasure)
save as draft
hey hey hey
roulette
tsunami
into me you see

See ya later! -curlyalicua.

Comments

Popular Posts