Creamsicle 2014-2017





Hi All,

My plan had been to make my next blog post about my guinea pigs. Unfortunately, I had to say goodbye to my younger guinea pig. She was orange and white. Her name was Creamsicle and she was so cute. Pineapple, who remains, is pretty cute too. These two together have made my life very happy and I miss my baby Creamsicle.

I got Pineapple in 2014 and same with Creamsicle. Creamsicle was only a month old when I got her. She lived to be three and a half as she got sick recently and the vet who tried to save her is a lovely lady and she helped me to say goodbye to my Creamsicle.

She had the most amazing eyes. I always said she looked like she had mascara on or makeup or something because her eyes looked so dreamy.

She always had a habit of licking me with her little tongue and nibbling me as well. She also made little cute "bock bock" chicken sounds when she was happy. And Creamsicle was a very happy fat pig! She was so lovely.

I will always love my Creamsicle and I will continue to love her sister Pineapple as well. Pineapple is doing well despite her adopted sister's passing. Creamsicle liked Pineapple but Pineapple never really bonded with Creamsicle, she merely just shared a cage with her.

R.i.p. my dear Creamsicle. <3







Comments

Popular Posts