Year's End Update. Dec. 30, 2017

Hello All,

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more. I wish to share with you what it is like for me to be autistic/have aspergers/ADD/OCD, stories, poems and more. I have so many new year's resolutions. Some of them are about bettering myself, some are related around going back to my creativity.

But enough about that.

Here's the update. I have wanted to be dedicated to regularly blogging on here, but ever since Creamsicle passed, I have become unwell emotionally and mentally. I miss her so much. I started to worry and obsess over stuff that was actually in control in my life, even after periods of uncertainty. I love Pineapple and she is doing great. I continue to look after her well each day, but often I put myself on the backburner.

The good news is, even with myself being in an uncertain spot mentally, is that everything is in my favour right now. Supportive coworkers, a wonderful boss, and a host of other things. Also my family have been there for me even in my worst days. Thanks to my Mom and my Aunt, we had Creamsicle cremated and she is in a lovely box in my living room cabinet. I truly believe that even though I grieved Creamsicle, I still need to let out on paper or in private my grief for my "creamie".

Anyways, have an awesome 2018!

Yours Truly,

Curlyalicia.

Comments

Popular Posts