My changes to my diet.

Hello All,

So a good chunk of my life I have battled with weight and body image/ self esteem issues. I hate being fat and I have a hard time learning to love physical activity. For a lot of my life I have been tired due to meds and whatnot. Recently my stomach has not been feeling the greatest, so my sour stomach, my yearning for a healthier image/ more energy has made me put my foot down. I have so many people in my life trying to eat clean. I wouldn't say I eat clean all the time but I do love fruits and veggies!

So here are some changes and cut downs. The reason why they are not complete eliminations is because moderation is key. I don't want to hear about "___ is so bad for you you need to cut it out all together!" because honestly you can't go cold turkey with anything. It's a huge undertaking to even compile this list to begin with. Sometimes people telling me how to go about this can be rewarding but it is often damaging because I want to be the one to own my lifestyle changes. I want the credit. I want all the glory! So while I have consulted with like 5 people about what they do to stay healthy, you have to remember that everyone is different. What might be right for you, might not be right for some. (remember that song? ;) so here's the list!:

Exceptions to the list: family occasions, movies, get togethers, (you get the gist)

Ch-ch-ch-hanges!

Occasional Pepperoni. (i don't eat a lot of it to begin with. I do know it is super processed but I like an occasional, like 6 pepperoni things a year.)

Reducing salami, stuff like that...

More chicken

Less red meat (I've always been a mostly chicken person anyways.)

More veggies

More fruits

(i already love fruits and veggies so more and more of them!!!)

Less fried foods super greasy foods (see exceptions)

Less pop (see exceptions)

More water (i love water and i do like my pop but i love water more.)

I am not completely giving up cereal but I am sticking to cereals like rice krispies (my special breakfast food), cheerios and shreddies.

I am going to continue to eat triscuits

Switched to skim milk

Going to start eating rolled oats more often aka porridge.

Comments

Popular Posts