Happy New Years 2021 an update

 Happy New Years everyone! It is 2021 and I hope and pray it is better for the world!

You can't make up the crap that happened in 2020. It has been a dumpster fire of a year!


I hope all of you will stick to your new year resolutions! I have a few I'm doing but they are usually like read 50 books or eat better or something along those lines.

My guinea pig Pineapple is now 7.5 years old! This month marks 7 years of having Pineapple in my life! She's my little girl and I love her soooo much.

I got a new laptop! I'm very happy with it! My mom and I went splits on it. It's wayyy faster than my ancient laptop. I got to spend christmas with my mom and I'm very grateful to have spent christmas with her.

This year, in March, is my two year anniversary of starting my job at the thrift store! I love it there so much. I have a lot of friends there and a few of them I got closer to after the lockdown from covid. 

My mom gave me a lot of groceries for xmas and I am very grateful. She usually gets me a bunch of snacks and cereal for xmas in addition to my xmas candy but this time she outdid herself!

I also got makeup and dolls from my city family. I am passionate about makeup and dolls.

One of my new years goals is to blog way more often and post more often on my facebook writer's page.


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts