Update Feb 20, 2021

 Hey all,

I haven't committed to the blog like I though, haha. 

I'm a few weeks away from my 2 year anniversary of starting my new job. I have forged a lot of friendships with people at work and am even closer to now since coming back from lockdown.

I'm on twitter! i'm curlyalicia1 on there.

I'm on instagram! I'm curlyalicia on there.

I'm on youtube! I'm fuzzyalicia on there.

I'm on deviantart! I'm hitomialiyoto on there.


I'm hoping to have ideas for the blog here. I did have ideas I've been trying to blog about on here for awhile. 

I'm trying to read 50 books on goodreads this year like every year. I am currently 5 books behind. welp!


I guess some of my future posts can cover my passions like dolls, anime, manga, the simpsons, family guy, king of the hill, adult animation, disney, video games, pokemon, art, drawing, reading, books, food,thrifting, and makeup. I have a lot of opinions on things I am passionate about.


I also love movies! I can blog about movies!


curlyalicia 

Comments

Popular Posts