an update april 17 2021

 Hi all!

It's been a month since I got Bebe and Hashbrown! I love them! They are so cute and talkative! 


I have some semi random updates.


I am 10 books behind in my goodreads challenge. I only read 4 books this year and I wanted to read at least 50. 50 has been my tres ambitious threshold every year for many years.

Goals are hard when you are autistic, but that's one of my goals. Read 50 books. I can declutter some of the books I bought when I am done too.

My island in animal crossing is very full of flowers. When the sloth Leif was there yesterday, I bought more pumpkin plants to have even more pumpkins. My entire island is like some sort of garden/farm. I love it to be honest even if I have way too many flowers.

I'm going to try and continue my vampire novel that I am writing just for fun. I often forget to write it. I'm not far enough in the story for any real action or plot to happen yet.

I'm going to be continuing to draw and paint more and do more crafts. I've not drawn too much since my grampy passed away but in the last few years I've returned to my art roots so I will be doing my "doodles" again.


I'm going to try and blog more often. I know that goal comes up a lot but I feel like if I committed to it more often I could really renew my passion for writing!

I haven't really written many poems lately, particularly ones for my blog. They will be coming soon.

There will be more animation posts. I might even blog about my not at all guilty pleasure, Thomas the Tank Engine, although I'm not well versed on real life locomotives and railway stuff.

I want to blog more about makeup too. I want to blog about a lot of fun things. I want to make lists of who are my fave actors and actresses. Fave characters in different shows and books. I'll reread Harry Potter some day as I haven't reread them very much and give my takes esp. knowing what we know now about JK Rowling.

I might even do a post on trading cards and my passion for collecting yugioh cards and pokemon cards.

I collect comics too. Not expensive ones. I have been collecting them from the local comic book con and also my work. I also have a passion for anime and manga. 

I will give my takes on my animated shows, esp. adult swim shows. I'm a huge fan of those shows, esp. simpsons, family guy, and king of the hill. I'm going to be watching rick and morty from the beginning so I will be able to give you opinions about that too.


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts