Update Nov 11, 2023

 Hey all,

I haven't been very active on the blog in the last few months even though I've completed some blog posts! I was at a local comic book convention and I also have a teeth surgery coming up and I will be limited in what I can eat afterwards. My surgery is on Nov 14. 

I am slowly getting ready for Christmas. I took a break from the flea market to go the con and last Sunday was another break because there was a Christmas market happening where I normally sell at the flea market. I am gearing up more things to sell. Another flea market nearby is going to be closed for a little bit so fingers crossed I get more sales because my sales haven't been good lately. I recently discovered I can't use a bunch of Bath and Body Works shower gels because they make me itch. The newer ones make me itch more than my other ones but I am doing tests as to how itchy different ones make me as Bath and Body Works products do well at the flea market!

I keep promising I'll post some poetry up on this blog, but to be honest, I haven't written any poetry in over a year not even in my private collection! I keep meaning to!

Recently, it was the 10 year anniversary of my Grampy's passing. I'm hoping to get back into my art more and more so I can honor his memory and his interest in my passion of drawing.

Hashbrown just turned 4 years old! She is happy and fat!

As of right now, I have read 110 books this year!

I'm still in the throes of decluttering especially in the vein of selling at the flea market. I have various books and whatnot to read and see if they spark joy.

I'm hoping to commit to this blog more. I'm hoping to have a combo of more frequent posts as well as longer posts that aren't just 2 or 3 paragraphs. I will continue to do produce facts but I'm not going to do every produce item out there. I still have at least 3-4 I had planned for about 2+ years for produce facts. I'm hoping to branch out and talk about Disney, pop culture, music etc. like I used to. Those posts did well but the posts will still be authentically me. 

curlyalicia 

Comments

Popular Posts