Update March 8, 2020 (sunday funday!)

Hey all!

I got my 1 year review at work on Friday. It was a glowing review! Yay! My manager thinks very highly of me and I melted with sentiment from all the good things she had to say about my performance!

Pineapple, who is my first guinea pig, is going to be 7 months old in 3 months. I got her at the beginning of 2014 when she was 6 months old! She is such a dear soul.

The post before last, I mentioned doing a 10 fave songs by artist. I realize I limited myself way too much so now, for artists who have less discography than say, Elton John, I will do 3 songs from each album to compile a list. The Elton list will take a long time because I actually have to do my fave songs by album and that fantastic man has a vast amount of decades of work and albums to cover!

Today is Sunday. I usually don't get the whole Sunday Funday thing but I am just taking the time to relax for now until I potentially leave my apartment today.

I didn't mention this, but I sprained my ankle last week. I was wearing boots that are easy to go over on my ankle and i went over on my ankle in a dip in the pavement near the bus stop I get off at to go to work.

Anyways, that's all for now! I hope to blog more.

Curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts