Update june 19, 2021

 Hello all,

I have been back to work this month. I am pooped out but am glad to be back

My birthday is soon!


I was planning to do more blog posts as I really want to commit to this blog. I'm not sure what I'm posting about next, but I just wanted to touch on something before I write more about my update as I haven't posted on here in several weeks:

I am autistic. I am going to do more mental health and autism posts. I also have OCD and ADD. Because I am autistic and have OCD, one of my compulsions is spending money. I love shopping but have impulse control problems. I am not proud of my struggles but I want to do better. A lot of people talk about impulsive purchases, but what's not always talked about is compulsive shopping and spending. I'm not really a financial guru but even with my struggles I do have some things I try to do so I'm not overdue on bills. I always pay my rent for my apt early, which means the morning of payday, before work, I pay my rent. I also do this for my other bills. I am going to be a better Alicia. 

I'm currently trying to work on integrating Bebe and Hashbrown into living barrier free. My goal is to do it frequently. The playdates will be frequent. Carrot bribes keep them calm. I love my guinea pigs so much. I usually do my deep clean of their cage on the weekend with daily pooies cleanups. (they poop a lot...all guinea pigs do.). Today is the start of my two days off so they are happy with their fresh cage. 

Things here where I live are opening back up. I will soon get to go to the movie theatre. I love watching movies. There are so many movies I want to see.


I'm hoping to do another update soon.


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts