Update June 26, 2021

 Hey all!

Tomorrow is my birthday and today I get my second dose of moderna! I'll be fried this weekend from my dose but I just wanted to get a quick post up on here so you know what I'm up to.

Not sure if I mentioned it in another post but I like tole painting. I was tole painting a basket during 2021's lockdown and I'm not completely done yet but I am almost. 

Pupu's birthday was not known to me but I always said it was in June and I had made her birthday June 25, so yesterday was the first Pupu birthday without Pupu.

Bebe and Hashbrown are doing well. They are fat and happy and con me for carrots. They are loud talkers and I love their voices. They bring joy to my life just as Pupu gave joy to my life.

I'm getting my hair done this week. I haven't had my hair cut by a stylist in 5+ years. My cousin/friend trimmed it this year. My hair cut is part of my birthday presents.

I'm really hoping to be drawing more. I am trying to get my life more organized so I can be more happy. I'm hoping to a post or two on this blog about self worth and self esteem. I have struggled with both my whole life.

I'm playing my switch lots. I rarely have a day I don't play it. I only have three games for it but I'm going to try to buy more games myself someday so I don't burden my mom as switch games cost a lot. I am a staunch Nintendo fan. I don't have a playstation and there aren't many games I would want to warrant buying one. I don't do xbox ever as their type of games are not my thing at all. Nintendo has always been my go to because of jrpgs, and they have the games I like such as mario tennis and pokemon, as well as animal crossing. One of the games I have is one my mom gave to me last year. It's a remaster of Final Fantasy X and X 2. These were originally PS2 games. I had purchased X-2 for the PS2 years ago because my sister had one. Sadly, it got wrecked by accident (the console, not the game). I now finally have a way to pay the game I couldn't play without a machine and also play the first one in the story as well.

My mom thought I wouldn't play my switch very much. I promised her I would play it often. Boy do I ever!

I'm going to try to cover more decluttering type posts in regards to mental health. I am so passionate about mental health care. I struggle with mental health issues and I am autistic as well. I'm going to write way more about autism because I want to start off my autism posts with a post about owning and rocking your autistic identify instead of fearing it. My whole life I felt that my autism held me back but if anything, it makes me more me and it helps me deal with things that are difficult for some. I have a bachelor's honours degree in psychology. I love psychology and learning about mental health.

Anyways, here's to the weekend and my birthday!


curlyalicia



Comments

Popular Posts