Update Oct 24, 2021

 Hey all,

So I am going to do some more movie reviews soon! I hadn't posted on the blog in a few weeks because I was having some sad moments missing my guinea pig that passed away at the beginning of this year but I am coming around. I am looking forward to Christmas and seeing my mom! I've been hanging out with Bebe and Hashbrown too and have taken pics a bunch today.

Here are some movies I have seen I need to talk about in the next little while!

Dune

Mass

Idk if I did dear evan hansen yet but I can do it again!

Venom 2

There are others!


In the next couple of months I will be seeing other movies too! This week I am seeing Last Night in Soho and next week is the Eternals! The trailers for both look epic!


I am going to try and do more drawing soon. I know I say this a lot but art is soothing! 


My goodreads challenge is not going well, haha, but I am going to try and read some before my challenge is up. I have a lot I need to read esp. from the library. I take books out but I get a bunch out and I am not too fast at reading because even if it is a memoir, I like to picture what I am reading! Some books I am reading right now which are not exhaustive are George Carlin's memoir, No Time like The Future by Michael j Fox, and others. I am going to actively read!

The library used to have a book sale where you could buy books for dirt cheap but since the pandemic they are free to keep instead of paying for them. They are books with slight wear and tear that are being deleted from the catalogue even if it's not all copies of the book! I got three books to keep from the free shelf!

There are a lot of nice candles at Bath and Body Works right now! There are sooo many I know my mom would love and I would too. I hadn't burned any candles in a few months and I have quite a few. Today I am burning Warm Vanilla Sugar which I was gifted last year and didn't remember I had!

Bath and Body works is a store I love. I also love Lush. I love those two stores because their products can smell so good and the BABW lotions help my dry hands esp. in colder weather!

I'm thinking a future post I might do is about my love of dollarama. I'm just musing on some of my fave stores haha. Although I don't buy much from them, I do enjoy going to Toys r us (we still have them here). 

I didn't even mention how frigging excited I am for the big big BIG update for animal crossing next week! We are getting everything the animal crossing community has been asking for! Froggy chair! Brewster! Kappn! Tortimer! Other NPCs that were not initially present since the game was launched!

Another thing I want to do is review as a hobby some junk foods, mostly sodas I find in candy stores. I have tried some in the last two months that are weird and wonderful!

Hashbrown will be two years old next month! Bebe will be two years old in January!


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts