Update Nov 7, 2021

 Hey all!


Sorry I haven't posted an actual post lately! I have some curlyalicia at the movies posts I want to do. I saw Eternals this week that just passed and I really liked it!

Christmas is in the air! I will be putting up my tree next tues as it is Nov 12 and that's when I put up my tree because of Rememberance Day and such! I'm really excited for Christmas. I work a rare sat shift this sat coming to make up for Nov 11 as it is not a paid holiday. A lot of my coworkers are coming in as well. There are sooo many cool Christmas decor things in the stores right now. I wish I could buy sooo much of it.

Hashbrown has a birthday this month! I am going to get her a present at some point this month. I don't know her exact day, just that it is closer to the end of Nov than the beginning of this month. Bebe's birthday is in January. Both guinea pigs are turning 2 years old. I love Bebe and Hashbrown so much. I'm always talking to them and baby talking them and giving them num nums. They are very vocal and I am grateful that my Pupu sent me Bebe and Hashbrown. 

I'm thinking I am going to do some crafting for Christmas. Just for fun of course but I have some Christmas craft stuff, some of it being rather vintage and I want to try to work with it while the season is right!

I'm thinking I am going to do a special post or posts soon that are Christmas themed. I have a lot of ideas for posts, I'm just lazy! haha.


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts