Curlyalicia at the Movies: Encanto

 Hi everyone!

So I'm starting to take advantage of the drafts feature when I do posts so I can better craft posts!

Anyways, I saw Encanto recently! It is easily a 10/10 for me! Lin Manuel Miranda's music, songs, scores are amazing in the movie! I felt like I was watching a kid friendly In the Heights and really appreciated that the movie not only had a POC/ latino story, but the cast was very much appropriate to the culture they were portraying in the movie!

I saw Encanto in 3D. It is the first 3D movie I have seen in awhile as COVID messed up the chance for 3D movies. Animated Disney movies are always a treat in 3D. This was no exception!

Every song is fun, catchy and will be replayable at home. The story is really heartfelt. The movie is also really bright and colourful. I love the message that even if you aren't given a gift, your gift is family and bringing them back together.

Such a beautiful movie overall!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts