Gardening is a joy

 Hello all,

I love gardening. Every year, I find joy going to the gardening centre and cultivating a collection of plants. I love it so much. Some are for inside and some are for outside. I'm hoping to get to the garden centre again soon but first the dentist calls. But June is a triple pay month so I will have more allowance to buy a few plants.

I don't have a cat yet and they are toxic to cats, but I love geraniums. I had a uncle that passed away a few years ago that loved geraniums and I grow them because he loved them. They are sooo pretty and easy to take care of. I have a memory of when I was younger that my uncle gave me a geranium from his garden to take care of at home.

My other favorite flower are petunias. My grampy and I when I was younger took care of a petunia and since then I have had a passion for gardening. Petunias are my fave flower because of my grampy.

I'm growing French beans this year. I'm not really good at growing food but I half assed growing beans years ago and they actually produced a few beans so this time I'm putting more effort into it to actually have beans.

Gardening is a passion of mine.

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts