2020 Vision and a 1 year Retrospective into my current job

Hello all!

First, I would like to say that I really like my current job! I have been there 11 months now and it is really good. I have become so much better at customer service despite having 4 years experience beforehand.

At first I was nervous, but over time, I came to love it. My coworkers are nice and are like a family to me!

Anyways, over to 2020 vision!

2019 was my year. I have said for years that "x" year would be my year. 2019 was such a good year for me.

2020 is going to continue to be my year! I have goals for this year and whatnot. A lot of them are ones related to self care, but I am also going to try to read 50 books and actually do so this year!

I am losing weight by trying not to stuff food in my face constantly. It is working! Also at work, I do a lot of walking and lifting. Being far away from fast food also helps so I can't just saunter off during lunch hours because everything is not reachable during my lunch hour.

I'm trying to be more organized of course. I love Youtube videos on organization.

Anyways! I have ideas and will be posting soon for more blog posts! They won't just be updates!

Curlyalicia.

Comments

Popular Posts