New blog series...sort of!

Hi all!

When I was semi more active on this blog I had a music themed series...sort of! Or at least I would talk about fave albums. Now I am going to do 10 favorite songs by artists that I like, so it will be more difficult for me! Hahaha.

This will be probably on the following artists, although not limited to this list;

Ariana grande
Tegan and Sara
Elton John
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
Fleetwood Mac
Green Day
Nickelback (sorry!)
Nicki Minaj
Musicals I might do but will be five favorites (rent, Les mis, cats, kinky boots)
Taylor Swift
Lady Gaga

I will also do themed ones! I don't think I've done enough fave songs by album so I am going to do that for Nicki Minaj, who I didn't cover her album, Queen.

Green Day definitely needs to be covered! I don't own a lot of Elton John's entire discography but I will listen to each album on Spotify and do that! I love Elton John!

Bye for now!

Curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts