Sebastien the Vampire, my just for fun novel in progress!

Hey all!

So you're probably wondering, what is my vampire novel about?

It's about a lady named Marina and a vampire named Sebastien who become entwined and lovers, and have a connection to each other in their pasts. 

They have to fight an evil vampire monarch that betrayed Sebastien and stole his former lover.

I haven't written much of it. I spent 5 years barely writing the first chapter, and in 2020, I branched into writing other chapters. The chapters are short and there will be a lot of them. No, it won't be an 1000 page Stephen King style book.

Oh, and the book takes place in an alternate Wales/UK/Europe in 2025 where pounds have been abolished for a system that is like Canadian and United States dollars called Quencils, or Qs for short.

I am not publishing this book as I am afraid of rejection but I like talking about it to people I know, in person!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts