One Year On: A Year since the COVID pandemic began

 Hey All!

It's been a year this month since the pandemic really seriously began. The COVID-19 one. This time last year I was laid off for almost 3 whole months. I came back to work. The world is sure different now. It is scarier than ever!

Some things that were taken for granted before the pandemic for many was our health and sanitizing our hands. I've carried hand sanitizer for years but because of the pandemic I am trying to stay really clean and hygienic esp while I am outside my apt unit. I now wash every single thing I buy before I put it away in my home.

I never thought a year ago that this pandemic would be one of the worst pandemics ever in human history if not the worst. Many people worldwide have gotten sick from COVID-19. Many many many people have died from it. Especially in the U.S. A lot of people worldwide are suffering because they can't pay their bills and have lost their jobs permanently. Others have lost their families and friends to COVID-19. Kids are growing up in a way that many kids haven't had to live in recent decades. The world as it is now is stifling for positive mental health.

I hope and pray for an end to the pandemic.


curlyalicia 

Comments

Popular Posts