Update March 20, 2021 (sat) I got new guinea pigs!

 Hey all!

I'm much happier now, all because I got new guinea pigs!

I adopted them from a coworker and friend at my current work. They are two girls, one is named Breakfast Burrito (bebe) and Hashbrown. Sometimes I call Bebe, Bebe Fudgesicle!

They are under a year old but are adult sized as they are adults. Bebe is the cuddlier one and Hashbrown is the one that needs to know you better first before she has an opinion of you. Bebe is chubby and Hashbrown sort of is too but Bebe is the chonkster.


I was really sad when Pineapple passed. I was not putting much effort into my happiness or myself overall. But when I made the decision to get Bebe and Hashbrown, it felt like Pineapple gave me her blessing.

Bebe:


Hashbrown


I love them so much already! I feel like my mental health is improving!

curlyalicia




Comments

Popular Posts