Update August 28, 2021

Hi everyone,

I said I was going to do more arts and crafts but we had a heatwave again and I was feeling pretty hot because of it. When the humidex is high, I feel not great. Like just get heat exhausted easily.

I didn't mention it last update but I'm hoping to do more sudoku puzzles! I also have this puzzle book my mom got me the other year for xmas (last xmas I do believe!) I want to do. It is kind of like a crossword puzzle but you have to put strings of numbers in til it is solved. It isn't kakuro. It has a different name or not really an actual name unless it is just number puzzles/ number crossword. they are really fun but I forget to do the puzzle book my mom got me often.

Today is a little cooler so I was able to do a few things I have been meaning to do. I did get a little bit of vacuuming done.

I finished a book that I was trying to finish so I could read the memoirs by the guy's son. The father wrote the memoir about his son and that's the book I finished. It's called Beautiful Boy and was made into a weird movie. The memoir it is based on is better though.

Hashbrown actually cuddled me and didn't protest when I cuddled her. She's a funny potato. Bebe and Hashbrown are my guinea pigs I adopted from a friend and coworker at the thrift store I work at.

I still think about Pineapple a lot. I try to not be sad but it's hard. I love Bebe and Hashbrown though, they are sooo funny. They are very demanding. They love it when I give them little veggie items. I think they are more obsessed with baby carrots than Pineapple ever was. Pineapple was pretty obsessed with baby carrots. She would chew the bars of her cage and stare at me when she wanted them!

Bebe and Hashbrown are quite happy right now. They have done some popcorns and make happy guinea pig sounds! They are cute and fat. They are almost 2 years old. They are both girl guinea pigs.

I'm currently planning their xmas presents which in turn are also birthday presents because Hashbrown was born roughly nov/ dec and Bebe was born in January, slightly after Hashbrown. My friend has had them since they were tiny. They are chonksters now!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts