Update: Feb 13, 2022

 Hey all 

I'm doing this update to let you know how my decluttering is going, and the ideas I have for content for the blog. I write for myself and not trying to reach audiences by writing about stuff that doesn't interest me.

I began writing on Twitter the other day about some low buys I was doing and it is inspiring me to do additional low buys!

I've decluttered quite a few comics right now. I have finished a book this week. I'm hoping to finish more books soon.

On twitter I dabbled with some ideas I've been meaning to work on for the blog. They are as follows:

adult animation posts

beauty posts (makeup)

disney posts

music posts


This is not an exhaustive list. I'm going to try and write more poetry which I haven't done in a while and I will put it on here. I've been meaning to write more of my just for fun vampire novel. I tend to forget I can actually open the word document without it acting up since I've had a new computer for more than a year. 

I'm going to try to write more about being autistic as well. I want to open the world to autism acceptance. I have a lot of ideas for many things I want to write about on here. 


I also want to change the layout of the blog again or at least the background picture because I realize the geese make it not look as good as it used to and it was my own picture I took.


I soon have my week off coming up. I'm going to have a lot of fun when it comes up. I am going to read play video games, hang out with family, etc. This weekend is my long weekend, then I work for 4 days and then I am off again! Next weekend is the start of my week off of work. It is a paid week off. I have another one happening months from now as well.

I want to write about decluttering. I might even start the produce education series again since I didn't get very far. My one or two posts I did on different types of produce seemed to get a decent amount of attention. I might even do a post or do about the positives of shopping thrift.

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts