Update March 20, 2022

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much lately. I've been trying to think of blog ideas but I find it is hard finding my footing for what I want for my blog.

Recently I reached my 3 year anniversary of working at the thrift store. I am happy to work there. It is my favorite job I have ever had.

Right now there is a lot of sadness in the world. The war in the Ukraine is breaking my heart and inflation is at an all time high. Wages can't seem to rise with the rapid inflation. It is very sad. The U.S. is having a lot of anti lgbtqia+ things happening right now. There are bills being passed that are very anti trans and anti lgbtqia+. My heart breaks for the lgbtqia+ community right now. 

Things are going good for me despite all the world events. I'm trying to work on getting better with my finances and I have 2 paid weeks off in June. My guinea pigs Bebe and Hashbrown are fat and happy and I love them so much.

I've gotten quite a bit of my comics decluttered so now I just have to take them to work this week so I can put them in the donation bin in the lobby of work. I'm working on books as well.

I haven't gotten to write my just for fun novel in awhile, but I hope to return to it too. I'm thinking of doing autism acceptance posts soon because April is autism awareness, but it is usually non autistic people who preach awareness without listening to autistic people and it is acceptance we need.

I also hope to do more poetry. I'm hoping to do more arts and crafts. I also might work on a weight loss journey style series on here.

curlyalicia


Comments

Popular Posts