Take care of yourself!

 I had to take today off as a paid sick day because over the last few days I have pulled a muscle in my lower back. My job at the thrift store involves a lot of moving around and lifting things onto shelves. The muscle I pulled is getting a little better. I have been using heat and ice on it since I woke up and called in. I don't call in often and try to use my paid health days sparingly. Today was the first time since Dec 2021 that I called in. 

It is important to take care of ourselves. There's only one us. I often forget to put ice and heat on my bad knee and I pay for it in pain when I don't take care of myself. You aren't replaceable so please take care of yourself. Baby steps of course. I don't always take care of myself but I am learning that it is very important to do so.


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts