Update June 18, 2022

 Hey all,

I have had two paid weeks off this month (well one that was part end of may, and part beginning of June). I have mostly been reading books both from the library and of my own personal collection. I have decluttered some books of mine that I read and wasn't going to keep. I also decluttered some comics I wasn't going to keep as well. I still have to take stuff to my work but have been taking little bits different weeks.

I also decluttered some books I bought at work dirt cheap that are young adult that I wanted to read but mostly because they looked like they were good books without even knowing what they are about. I can get them from the library if need be. There's about 10 books I decided to redonate because I thought they looked pretty and because they were pretty they looked like they'd be good. They say don't judge a book by its cover but that's how I decide what I want to read or at least investigate if I want to read!

My birthday is this month! I'll be turning 32. I still can't believe I am in my early thirties!

I'm in the throes of gardening. Some of the garden centres are running out of plants but I got a geranium to keep my oldest geranium plant company. (They are in the same pot!). I'm hoping to get some petunias for outside as well sometime before I lose my chance!

I'm hoping to get into my drawing again! I have some ideas of what I want to draw. I probably won't post them here because I'm VERY rusty. Hoping to write some poetry soon! The poetry will be on here. I've been meaning to put new poetry on here as it will spice up the blog!

More updates soon and more blog posts!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts