The Hell that was the wrong Generic Celexa Aug-Oct 2022

 Hey all,

I had a tough time from August to October of this year. I didn't know what was wrong with me at first. I was having A LOT of headaches. My brain fog was AWFUL. My older cousin who is my Godmother decided to call the drug store to see what it could be and I got to talk to them and I realized it could be my Celexa. They switched the default generic brands of a bunch of things in August 2022. My Celexa I realized around the same time my older cousin called the drug store seemed to not look the same as they used to. They ordered me a refill of a generic I used to be on of Celexa. The one I was started on in August 2022 I had never used before. I tell you, myself, and my whole family are pleased as punch that the real me is back. No more intense brain fog or intense headaches. I can think again!

What caused it you may ask? I reacted to a binder in the Celexa generic brand I started in August 2022. The pharmacist and my shrink both agreed I should be able to get my right generic as my preferred brand, no substitutions! It's a thing that's not uncommon. My older cousin can't take certain Tylenol/generic Tylenol because of the binder in some of them. The binder is a substance that holds the pills together in each dose.

As I mentioned, the brain fog was awful. I felt like I was getting more and more stupid. I have some sort of auditory processing delay and slight cognitive delay with being autistic but I was just so stunned. I can't believe that it was all because of a new generic celexa!

The headaches were unbearable too. Not necessarily migraines, but they were frequent and they were painful in my forehead. I can have headaches a bunch but these were too frequent. It was like everyday. My brain felt heavy and fuzzy.

It is Dec. 4, 2022 and I am definitely still thriving from my preferred Celexa generic. I started this post over a month ago but I sometimes am working on different posts at different times and although my posts are not very long and do not really take much time to write, I don't work on each post all at once. This blog at one point had adsense but it got terminated and I didn't make any revenue at all and I tried to reapply but got shut down. It's not a popular blog but it is my baby. I wish to devote more time for it.

Mental health is still health and if things aren't right, it is 100% worth a look into!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts