Update January 21, 2023: Mental health, new Meds and more

 Hey all,

My mental health comes and goes but I've been in a funk for weeks and losing Bebe wasn't fun but my celexa stopped working in the middle of it all. I talked to my shrink who I was talking to anyway this week and my family and I got him to slowly take me off celexa while at the same time putting me on another pill to treat for depression and anxiety. I am now starting Trintellix. I am starting to feel a little better already. Thank the Lord I have a health plan because Trintellix is very expensive without it. 

I hate having mental health episodes. I am autistic but I have depression and anxiety and OCD. I wasn't looking to end my life or anything. Just sad and not having the energy to be happy. I think things are looking up though!

I got Bebe's ashes back this week. She is home to rest. She is resting in a box I painted a guinea pig that looks like Pineapple but also kind of looks like Bebe as well. Bebe was a sweet guinea pig and I miss her.

Hashbrown is doing well. She is even more happy now that I am feeling more myself this week. She is soooo happy. She makes her little chicken sounds and screams at me for extra snacks. I love her.

I have some things I will be working on. I want to do more art stuff. I want to draw more. I am going to journal more too. I need to be able to record stuff from my life even the most simple things like how nice it is outside on a sunny day.

curlyalicia


Comments

Popular Posts