Decluttering and making a buck off it

 Hey all,

For the past few months, esp. this summer of 2023, I have been slowly decluttering some of my clutter via a flea market. I've gone with my cousin everytime I have gone. It feels good to declutter while also making a few bucks off it! My shrink and therapist even says it's a productive thing to do to heal the soul while making money and decluttering.

I work in retail and I have some customer service experience. I have at least 7-8 years of it in fact! I kind of become stunned though when customers come up to my table at the flea market, haha! It's like I get tongue tied or I'm afraid to even say hello, which is usually easy for me at work as well as when I am shopping in a store!

Some of the more popular things I've sold at my table are comics and pokemon cards. I've also sold some manga I purchased new in the past. As well, my Bath and Body Works items have been a hit some weeks.

It is a good thing to declutter. It's even better to make some money off of it. My cousin and I will be doing the flea market until the winter months where the weather will not be as favorable for going.

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts