I love makeup! My obsession with eyeshadows

 Hey all,

I love makeup. I've been wearing it since junior high and I have also been better about applying makeup and eyeshadow since hitting adulthood. I am going to be 33 very soon. I love eyeshadow. I am obsessed with it. I don't have a Fowler sisters level of eyeshadow palettes but eyeshadow is my fave makeup product. I own various lipsticks but I still mask not just for COVID reasons, but I don't want colds or flus and my kn95s are white and it is hard to find affordable black ones so lip sticks stain the white masks.

What am I looking for in an eyeshadow, especially in a palette? I'm not the biggest fan of matte shades but I enjoy colorful shades in mattes, and especially if the non mattes are shimmery! I own some colourpop eyeshadow palettes and I love supershock shadows! 

I'm such a sucker for glittery shades. Ideally I want shades that aren't chunky glitters but if a palette has a chunky glitter, I put it in my brows! Makes for fun, funky eyebrows!

I love the palettes from colourpop. My cousin owns way more of those than I do but she sometimes buys them for me as gifts. I bought my own palette months ago when Winners had some to get in the colourpop brand. I also love BH Cosmetics. Sadly they have folded but I think I remember they were acquired by another company. I do like Makeup Revolution and all of their alternate company names even though they payoff of their shadows aren't always good.

Winners is the Canadian version of Marshalls and the TJ Maxx stores in the U.S. We also have Canadian Marshalls. Winners and Marshalls are a great way to get Sephora brands of makeup, like Nars for example, for better prices. I got a single electric blue Nars eyeshadow on clearance at Marshalls on Sunday for $6! At Sephora, Nars is VERY pricy! 

Eyeshadow is such a joy for me. I can create what I want for eyeshadow looks. The possibilities are endless.

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts