Who knew that random Dollarama shampoo could be this good?!

 Hey all,

My older cousin introduced me to this random Canadian made shampoo and conditioner at Dollarama. It is called Euro Style Herbal Care. I tried the citrus one first and my hair loved it! My older cousin bought me the shampoo and conditioner in the pink bottle (it is pomegranate and another scent, I believe!) My hair loves this one too. I just went on their website and they apparently have more products and scents in their line, but Dollarama only has the orange and pink bottles. That's ok though! My hair feels soft and healthy when I use it!

My hair had been stuck in a rut for awhile. My hair got tired of different shampoos and conditioners and I am grateful that my older cousin decided to try this brand as well as myself! My hair absolutely cannot get enough of this brand's product. The icing on the cake is that each bottle of shampoo and conditioner in this line is $2.75 at Dollarama! Who knew that a random shampoo and conditioner brand at Dollarama could be so good? Especially for my tired, damaged, curly hair!

If you haven't already checked out this shampoo and conditioner, I highly recommend you try it!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts