update may 3, 2021

 Hey all!

So I'm going to be hopefully writing some actual non-update posts but I just wanted to tell you this:


My province went into lockdown last week. Originally a 2 week lockdown but realistically it is going to be longer than that. There is a lot of community spread around. My zone is the most affected by it. 

Luckily though, I've had two COVID tests, asymptomatic type, at primary covid testing sites, because I work retail. I've been temporarily laid off until it's safe to come back. My allergies are nuts right now, and I also have guinea pigs and plants and it is spring. Good news is though, both came back negative!

I've been playing pokemon, animal crossing, etc. I have also been reading books. I have quite a few from the library and thank Jesus for the library abolishing late fees. I try my best to not be late with my books but right now its understandable if I can't bring them back right now. 

I've gotten to watch a few simpsons episodes I hadn't seen yet too. I'm going to try to watch a bunch of shows and movies while I have the time to do so.


curlyalicia


Comments

Popular Posts