Hope and clearing my artist's block

 Hello all!

I feel clear again. My head is clear. I have a clear vision of what I am trying to do, esp. with my art. I may not have many ideas but the passion is growing bigger to try and draw something! 

I'm going to be doing sketches again. I don't care much for realism in my own art. I just draw for me and no one else. I don't have to please anyone with my art if I were a graphic designer.

I'm going once again to try and write more poetry. My creative juices are flowing!

Hoping to return to writing my vampire novel! Not publishing it, it's just for fun! Although I would potentially someday publish it in ebook format. Publishing is publishing! Plus it saves trees! =)

I'm not very good with money but I've learned a couple of things as an adult about how to stretch your money and I wish to share them with you in a series of blog posts. I'm getting my life on track. My spending is a shopping addiction that's based on the rush of retail therapy and instant gratification because of some sadness regarding a lot of loss in my life. I kind of want to do blog posts about grocery shopping in particular because while i do buy a lot of food (I have a Jughead appetite for food!) I also know how to save money on groceries. I have tips as to when I buy certain things. I'm a fan of looking at the grocery flyers and planning my groceries based around the deals. Like for example, I'll buy fresh chicken on a week where the pieces I want are a really good deal per pound. 

I feel hope again. Not only was I sad about my overspending, and Pupu, but I was having some frustrations in the workplace. They will work out surely. I am very passionate about working at the thrift store. It pays min wage but I get 40 hours a week, mon to fri schedule, same shifts everyday, breaks same time everyday, health insurance, paid time off, sick time, and when i'm there 3 years (coming up this march for me!) I'll be able to be eligible for profit sharing! I also get a floating paid holiday! 

My passion for my hobbies is aflame!

I was sad so I wasn't posting as many selfies with Bebe and Hashbrown but now I am getting better so I'll post pics of them lots!

curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts