update sept 25 2021

 Hey all!

My mental health has been weird for a few months and especially the last few weeks. Work had been tough. But right now I'm doing way better!

Bebe and Hashbrown are being very cute these days. I'm going to be taking more pics of them soon. I love them so much.

My goodreads challenge is not going well hahahahah. It doesn't matter though because I'm still going to read and adjust next year's challenge so that I start off with, say, 30 books and work my way up.

I actually drew a picture the other day. It was good. Hoping to do more drawings.

I'm going home to see my mom for Christmas. A few days ago was her birthday. I talk to her everyday on the phone. I'm very lucky to be so close with my mom. She's my favorite person in the whole wide world and the other fave people ever in my life are my cousins, my younger cousin's dad and my aunt. <3

I watched the conjuring 3 recently! I'm going to be watching a lot of horror movies soon and I wish to write my thoughts about each one, new or old on here. I saw malignant in theatres recently. I want to do more movie reviews here, even if the movies are several years old. I saw Dear Evan Hansen this week. I see Venom 2 next week as well.

I bought a pumpkin pie on sale yesterday. I was going in for several reasons to the store I went to for groceries, the pie as well as the canned chicken. It's usually 1.50 a can and it's my fave canned chicken. I didn't know til I got to the shelf with the canned meat that my fave brand was on sale for 75 cents! I bought quite a few cans. Maybe 6 or 7 but I didn't count haha. I use it in a casserole my aunt gave me the recipe for. I use it in stir frys and also I sometimes make sandwiches with it and wraps as well!

curlyalicia


Comments

Popular Posts