Some upcoming things I'm doing on the blog (and will actually commit to!)

 Hi all!

This time I'm going to blog more! I really want to grow this blog!

So here are some of the topics/ topics series I want to work on/ specialize for the blog:

1. autism and what it is like to be autistic at least what being autistic is like for me.

2. mental health esp. as it relates to my autism

3. me reviewing movies I have seen.

4. Me talking about adult animation shows on certain episodes, different themes, differences between shows, etc. (I will be covering the seth shows (i.e. family guy), king of the hill, simpsons, bob's burgers.

5. Blogging about disney

6. blogging about makeup

7. my love of dolls

8. video games and also different posts about pokemon

9. me telling you about my thoughts on different books as i read them.

10. More mini posts about the cute things Bebe and Hashbrown do.

11. just misc. stuff that are offshoots of the rest.

12. My journey in going back to drawing as a regular hobby (readers of the blog will know I struggled with trying to draw since my grampy passed away.)


curlyalicia

Comments

Popular Posts